1. Let us highly praise our Lord with submission to Him as our Sovereign King.
Psalm 145:1a – “I will extol thee, my God, O king.”
2. Let us highly praise our Lord with commitment for our entire existence.
Psalm 145:1b – “And I will bless thy name for ever and ever.”
3. Let us highly praise our Lord with commitment for each and every day.
Psalm 145:2 – “Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.”
4. Let us highly praise our Lord because He is greatly worthy to be praised.
Psalm 145:3 – “Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.”
5. Let us highly praise our Lord and His wondrous works unto the next generation.
Psalm 145:4-7 – “One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts. I will
speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works. And men shall speak of the might of
thy terrible acts: and I will declare thy greatness. They shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great
goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.”
6. Let us highly praise our Lord and His wondrous works unto the lost world.
Psalm 145:10-12 – “All thy works shall praise thee, O LORD; and thy saints shall bless thee. They shall speak
of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power; to make known to the sons of men his mighty acts, and the
glorious majesty of his kingdom.”
Psalm 145:21 – “My mouth shall speak the praise of the LORD: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever and ever.”